Friday, August 28, 2009

About Me

I am the Squirting Milf aka Miss Squirty, yes I really do squirt and can sometimes squirt anywhere up to 9.5 feet. Squirting is a talent that I was blessed to experience for the very first time at a young age, so it is something I have learned to master in an on demand basis for my clients. I am a 37 year old woman, although I have been told that I certainly don't look my age. I am approximately 5 foot 5 in height, 150 to 155 lbs, 36D bust, 31 waist, 36 hips, with shoulder length curly, golden brown hair and milky white skin. As you can see from my measurements I am quite curvy and am frequently complimented on the roundess of my bottom, as well as the firmness and perkiness of my breasts. I have no tattoo's, no peircings (aside from my ears) and no stretchmarks of any sort.

Privacy, I will not under any circumstances provide pictures of my face, as I do have children and own a company, so my discretion is to be respected just as you would expect yours to be. If by chance you are unable to reach me and leave me a voicemail with your return telephone number, I will keep that information for a few short hours and afterwards it will be removed from my call display in order to prevent "personal details" possibly being exposed. The only events that I will keep ANY personal information is when you specifically give me the consent to do so or if I have been abused (telephone harrassment etc.) or violated, at which time all information will be provided to the police department.

I enjoy the company of a more relaxed gentleman versus rushed and uptight as it doesn't suit well with my squirting service, since I like to feel comfortable, thus being able to provide the wettest squirting show I possibly can during our time spent together. I, myself am a very down to earth, relaxed lady that provides non rushed services, I am casual, yet very intellectual, enjoy a great sense of humour and expect common courtesy and polite ettiquette when you correspond with me. I also prefer to correspond via telephone versus emailing or texting back and forth, thus allowing me to get a better determination of your personality so that I may decide whether or not I would like to set up a session for you to come and experience my squirting services.

I am also a drug free lady, I do enjoy cocktails from time to time and I will not condone the use of crack cocaine, meth or any other heavy substances to be used in my presence (I am 420 friendly, however I personally do not smoke it). More often than not, these heavier substances create agressive and violent behaviours and that is something I will not tolerate around me.

If you would like to arrange an appointment with me, you can do so by calling 778 686 - 9795

No comments:

Post a Comment